– 8 oz cream cheese softened
– 5 or 6 slices of bacon, fried crisp
– 1 small onion, chopped
– 15-20 large mushrooms
* Preheat oven to 350.
* Take the stems out of your mushrooms, reserving 4 or 5.
* Clean your mushrooms well and set aside.
* Chop your onion well, and chop up the reserved stems.
* Fry your bacon til crisp, reserving the grease.
* Cook your onion and stems until tender in the bacon grease.
* Drain the grease and add onions/stems to the softened cream cheese.
* Crumble your bacon in cheese mixture. Combine well.
* Scoop some into each mushroom cap.
* Bake for about 10-15 minutes on baking sheet with edges.
* Broil to brown the tops.