– 1 pound of salmon 1/2 mayonase 1/2 tsp paparika
– 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tbls dried minced onion
– 1 tsp chopped garlic1/4 tsp kosher salt
– 1/4 tsp ground pepper 1/2 tsp powdered mustad
* Mix all ingredients in a bowl and let set in the frig for 1 hour; This lets all the flavors intensify.
* Place the salmon on a sheet of aluminium foil skin side down, take the mixture and cover the salmon completely.
* rap the foil so it is sealed and leaves a pouch for the salmon to steam.
* Place in a preheated (350) and let cook for approximately 35-45 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.